The Better Tomorrow Plan
The Better Tomorrow Plan is Sodexo's plan for a better future. It's a place where nutrition, health and wellness, local communities and the environment matter. It's how we've always worked. Building a better tomorrow is a big challenge which is only surpassed by our determination to succeed.
The Better Tomorrow Plan is made up of three core pillars:
Our strong philosophy and respect for ethical values form the basis of our commitment to corporate citizenship
- Our core values: Service Spirit, Team Spirit, Spirit of Progress
- Our Ethical Principles: Loyalty, Respect for people, Transparency, Business Integrity
- Actively promote Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Support the development of Local Communities
- Protect the Environment
We strive to engage our stakeholders through common impactful actions:
- We listen to our stakeholders and maintain a dialogue with them.
- We influence practices at the sites where we operate and beyond.
We will develop a leadership position within networks and support opportunities to meet and engage with stakeholders so as to be recognized as the benchmark reference and sustainability leader in our 3 priorities.
Making a Better Tomorrow at Bentley University
Your Sodexo Campus Dining Team is dedicated to sustainability. We know we can all work together to make a positive impact right here at Bentley University. In addition to the many initiatives we take on as a company, we have implemented the following programs specific to Bentley University.
Click a priority to expand. Mouse-over green text to view commitments in action at Bentley University.